8 ways to drink more water
Use these 8 tips to add flavor to your water!
- Get used to drinking more water by gradually increasing how much you drink each day.
- Play around with herbs and spices to give your flavored water something extra, like cinnamon sticks or mint leaves.
- If your fresh fruit is starting to get too ripe, freeze it for later use.
- Keep two pitchers in your refrigerator, so that as you use up one flavor, there’s another one to take its place.
- Gently mash or muddle fruits to get their juices to distribute throughout the water.
- Consider experimenting with decaffeinated black, green, white, rooibos, and herbal teas until you find a flavor that makes water more enjoyable.
- Use frozen fruit instead of ice cubes in hot weather.
- If you crave the carbonation in soda, consider purchasing carbonated water or seltzer water with no added sweeteners.